Auckland Down Syndrome Association
2017 Raffle Terms and Conditions
- By participating in the raffle, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is the Auckland Down Syndrome Association, Level 3, 45 Mt Wellington Highway, Mt Wellington, Auckland, Charity Registration Number CC33441.
- There are seven prizes of:
1st Prize = One night’s accommodation for two people at SKYCITY Grand Hotel, including breakfast. Subject to availability and not valid over black-out dates. Plus a $150 voucher for DEPOT Eatery and Oyster Bar.
2nd Prize = Gasmate 4 Burner Hooded BBQ ($499 RRP) Donated by Mitre 10 Mt Wellington.
3rd Prize = Ports of Auckland Crane Tour for up to four people. Must be 15 years or older.
4th Prize = Nespresso CitiZ&Milk Coffee Machine - $499RRP.
5th Prize = Blues general admission passes x 2 for 2017 home games plus merchandise (over $260).
6th Prize = My Food Bag $195 voucher for Classic Bag plus cookbook.
7th Prize = Guylian Chocolate Hamper ($150).
- The selling of raffle tickets commences on 22 February 2017 and closes at 12.30pm on Sunday 19 March 2017.
- This raffle is open to New Zealand residents only.
- Individuals cannot win more than one prize.
- The draw date is Sunday 19 March 2017 and will be conducted at the Auckland Down Syndrome Association “Buddy Walk” at Tahaki Reserve, 250 Mt Eden Road, Auckland.
- The winners will be notified by telephone and/or email following the draw and prize collection arrangements will be provided to the winners.
- Should a winner not be able to be contacted before 30 April 2017 the prize will be forfeited back to the Promoter.
- A list of prize winners will be available on this website following the draw.